[Imc-radio] Calendar Question

Paul Bengt Riismandel p-riism at ad.uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 24 19:02:06 CST 2004

Thanks for getting a calendar, Molly.

I agree, outside the production room is the best place. I've been using
the room more for mediageek production and once or twice run into
conflict (not interpersonal, just two people wanting to use the same
resource).

What I'd suggest is to ask that everyone agree that the calendar is the
standard -- that is, if someone signed up on the calendar, that person's
use should take precedence, regardless of someone else already being
there.

Phone interviews, especially, kind of require exclusive use of the
space, and that should be respected.

--Paul