[Imc-radio] Monday's IMC RNs

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 15:21:57 CST 2004

Here is how it is shaking down.

1) Katie is doing a headline on the Education or Incarceration Conference.
Her email is thekatiebean at yahoo.com. I will add the IMC video groups
schedule of what-is-viewing-when to this headline... as they video'd the
conference and it will be playing on channel 6 sometime. Katie will be in to
read her headlines on Monday morning. Katie... how about 10am? (2 minutes?)

2) I will do a headline on protest for Lynn Sprout (which is taking place
Monday at 12:15 at Carle) and combine it with the same sex partner benefits
that Urbana passed last week. (1 minute?)

3) I have called Bob McChesney to comment on the CBS refusing to air
moveon.org commerical. I have a number to call him on Monday morning and I
will do that and try to produce this piece on Monday morning with a local
angle regarding the AWARE being refused underwriting on WILL. FSRN never got
back with me. The contact that Danielle gave me Kata is on 3 months leave.
(maybe we'll save it for next week - during the superbowl...? 4 minutes?)

4) Zach and Jay are producing Walmart story

5) Zach and Jay are producing Prairiegreen/ court story.

6) I have commentary from webblogger Ben Grosser. I recorded this today and
it needs editing. I hope to do this Monday am with Zach. It is recorded and
saved on ROSA. (after a short panic where I thought it didn't save). It
could be anywhere from 5 minutes on up depending on what we need.

WE NEED A PRODUCER / HEADLINES WRITER / REPORTERS  / Story Ideas for next
week.

I have a contact at WDWS that recorded all of Thursday and Friday at the
Education or Incarceration conference. If anyone wants to work with that I
can get you 4 minidiscs worth of stuff. I'll work with you. Any takers? I
can't do it alone.

Sandra