[Imc-radio] meeting tonight and details

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 10:54:54 CST 2004

Note: The IMC Radio meeting is this aft/eve at 5:30. Everyone welcome.
(Sarah, As you are producing... are you going to be able to be there?)

This is what I know about next weeks news:
-Katie McKeon (who wrote one and read all headlines this week) will be
gathering headlines for next week with help of Sandra. It will be important
to feed headlines to Katie because she is new to town.
-Because of (??) technical difficulties we have commentary from Ben Grosser
and Mary Lee Sargent under the title "Citizens Speak"that is about 7-8
minutes that did not get played this week and will still be relevant next
week (Mostly about Dean campaign)
- The Walmart piece because of same technical difficulty (which I assume
Zach will explain tonight) did not get aired. I assume it is about 7
minutes.
- I have audio interviewed Bob McChesney regarding CBS censoring Moveon.org.
I can't get reply from FSRN... but I hope to make it into a piece for them
and also for next weeks IMCRN. I'll need help with production on this.

So it looks like we are on our way for next week.
Sandra