[Imc-radio] meeting tonight and details

O G buffa99 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:07:23 CST 2004

Hi guys,

I can't make the meeting tonight.  A show idea I had that maybe we can use
later is that I inteview Danielle on being "Best Local Activist".  I don't
know if I can do the "good to know" format, but it will be an opportunity to
learn more about Danielle's background, views, etc.  I haven't talked to
Danielle about this formally, but it was just an idea.

Ondine