[Imc-radio] Mondays (July 5) show

David Berliner daveberliner at mac.com
Sun Jul 4 10:13:57 CDT 2004

I've only done this once but I think it is best if someone gives
Randall the cd.
His show starts at around 4:00 and I think he has democracy now, FS
radio news
then he switches the IMCRN at 5:30.

I have a copy of the intro and disclaimer if you need them but I know
they are on the computer there.  I could probably help out if you have
any problems.

Dave