[Imc-radio] Danielle and Paul

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:45:38 CDT 2004

Regarding Democracy Now! and UPTV I got a return phone call from Steve Holtz
Urbana city attorney and did a phone interview with him.

He made many good points about the need for establishing programming
procedures for UPTV and how that process is working.

The volume is very low, so you'll need to work with it to tweak the sound
quality. It is saved in my folder on Rosa in a folder called UPTV.

Regarding the suicides at the jail. I have an appointment to interview Lt.
Metzler of Urbana Police (the investigating officer) this afternoon.

When I was recording Holtz the recoding stopped because I was out of
temporary space on the disc. Yikes, how can we fix this... I was only about
20 minutes in the interview.

Also, why can I not get speakers to work... only headphones through the
Edirol box?

Paul??
Sandra