[Imc-radio] WEFT airshifter training class coming up!!

jplanet10 jplanet10 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 28 15:04:09 CDT 2004

Hi all,

The next WEFT airshifter training course will begin with an orientation
session on Saturday, August 7th from 1pm-3pm at the WEFT studios, 113
N Market St in downtown Champaign.

The August 7th class is an introduction to how we do things at WEFT, and
how people can get more involved.

The orientation is the first of 5 training sessions required to become
an airshifter at WEFT.  In-studio training times will be scheduled at
the orientation.  The details are on our website:  weft.org

The fee for the training course is $40, or free to current WEFT members.
  Class size is limited.

To attend, people must register by calling the WEFT airshifter training
hotline: 217-359-6759.  They need to leave their name and phone number;
it helps if callers spell their last name.

Please pass this info along to all of those who might be interested in
learning more about WEFT's on-air operations.

many thanks,

janet