[Imc-radio] uploading and CD duplication for Ondine

herringb at prairienet.org herringb at prairienet.org
Thu Jun 3 18:38:00 CDT 2004

Also, Ondine et al,

If it's easier to drop off your CD in the IMC mailbox, I could take it
from there.  Just put the CD, and any blank CD's you want it copied to, in
an envelope marked "PAUL K.  PLEASE UPLOAD FOR IMCRN and MAKE __ CD
COPIES."

And please let me know:

Does one of these CD's need to get to Randall at WEFT?
If so, what are the air dates on WEFT and in Macomb?

deadlines fuel my world.

keep me posted...
paulkotheimer:)