[Imc-radio] show for June 7/Paul K.

O G buffa99 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 21:26:23 CDT 2004

Paul,

Thank you so much for your offer of CD duplication, uploading and delivery
to Randall.   Tomorrow morning, sometime before noon, I will drop off the
original CD in the IMC mailbox in an envelope for you.  If you could make
three other CD's  for me, I would be grateful.  I will enclose the blank
CD's in the envelope.  (If Randall is reading some of the stuff live on WEFT
on Monday night, how does that part of it get recorded and into the computer
  for uploading)?

It looks like this show will air on Monday, June 7.  Here are all the
instructions in one easy email:

Instructions for drop-off at WEFT:

There is a white DVD-style CD-case on the left speaker shelf in the studio
that is marked for use by IMC. You could put it in there - it should be
empty right now. Failing that, you could put it in the IMC mailbox in the
"Great Hall" (it's in the set of mailboxes closest to the back studio).

Instructions For Randall:

please use one of the CDs in the studio now to play the
disclaimer and theme.  Then read Ondine's intro.  Then play her piece.   (It
runs 24:02). Then read the outro.  Insert PSAs as you wish before and after.

Ondine’s Intro:

In this week's IMC radio news, IMC report Ondine Gross interviews Maggie
Austin, a community member, about the experiences for African American
middle class people in Champaign Urbana.

Outro:

That was IMC Radio News reporter, Ondine Gross speaking with Maggie Austin,
a community member and Senior Diversity Programs Coordinator for the College
of Engineering at the University of Illinois.