[Imc-radio] need upload help

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Fri Jun 4 23:03:22 CDT 2004

Many repeated attempts to upload audio to the website over the course of
many years including last night have failed.  So after it failed several
times last night I uploaded the audio to my work directory and linked to
it from a UCIMC story.  If someone would like to download it and reupload
it to UCIMC they can.  You should be able to download it no problem since
it is in a publicaly accessible directory.