[Imc-radio] Could we hold next week's meeting at 11 AM?

herringb at prairienet.org herringb at prairienet.org
Sat Jun 12 12:48:05 CDT 2004

hi Danielle et al.:

I may or may not be able to attend at 11AM on Tuesday, 6/15/04.

I have a proposal, which is this:

The people who are organizing WRFU get first-shot at the 1/2 hour WEFT
slot which the IMC Radio News will be vacating.  The show could be called
"Radio Free Urbana News" or "WRFU NEWS on WEFT" or whatever WRFU wants to
call it.

I think it'd be awesome for WEFT to be the host the WRFU news team as it
gets itself organized.

I'd be happy to train anyone from WRFU, by appointment, who wants to learn
to use the IMC Production Room (and on-location audio kits) for audio news
(or audio arts) production.

paulkotheimer:)