[Imc-radio] RE: Radio

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 16:39:43 CDT 2004

Dave, Do I understand that you have one piece that is appx 7 minutes long?
Did you get the info that Drew sent that put the community forum audio in
context?  I'll work with you to get the rest of the show together. But I
need to know asap if I really need to generate all the rest. I'm out of town
on Monday. What is your schedule Sat and Monday?

Anyone else. Please?

Sandra