[Imc-radio] Re: Radio

O G buffa99 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 19:05:14 CDT 2004

Hi,

We had talked at the IMCRN meeting about Dave maybe getting some audio at
Taste of Champaign.  Is that still possible?  Dave, if you are at the WEFT
table, maybe you could do something with "frequently asked questions about
community radio" or perhaps asking people what they know about the IMC
(perceptions/misconceptions).   Anyway, that's the best I can come up with
for ideas right now.

Ondine