[Imc-radio] final show help needed

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 17:33:10 CST 2004

I have a really good election piece at about 18 minutes and Brandon has a
"Citizen speak" on gay marriage at 7 minutes.... but frankly, this has
burned me out. I need help with headlines, final piecing together, buring
the CD.  Please someone or two step forward.If we get 4 headlines... I bet
the rest could be done during the training tomorrow.

I'll make it happen... if no one does... but... my burn out would be slower
if someone could step up right now.
Sandra