[Imc-radio] IMCRN meeting notes 2.23.04

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Mar 24 00:25:27 CST 2004

I get a timeout error when trying to upload them to the site.  (This
happened two weeks ago -after you said it was fixed) I got this error
twice and then gave up so I did not do intense investigation.  It has been
intense enough just to get the show out the door, so any hassles with
uploads have made me give up pretty quick.

Sandra what have your problems been?

danielle