[Imc-radio] radio mtg tonight

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 10:00:09 CST 2004

Hope we can have several of you at the 5:30 meeting tonight. We need status
on Ondine piece for next week. We need to know if the IMC internet is
working. We need to know, if it is working, if Clint can post yesterday
IMCRN to the newswire (I already have posted it with text, incorrectly). If
the internet is not working, when is it going to be and how can Sandra get
IMCRN posted.

I would like to in the future be able save the show in "tracks" and have the
option of on-line listeners being able to listen to tracks of their choice
(IMC Chicago does this)

Thanks Danielle for the website.

Please come and be a part of this group... in what ever way you can. If you
can't make it...email us your story ideas and/ or how you want to be
involved.

Sandra