[Imc-radio] radio meeting

O G buffa99 at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 22:25:15 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I can't attend the meeting tomorrow because I am swamped at work and have to
work on my "off" day.
I haven't yet scheduled the interview with Bhavia Wagner about her work in
Cambodia, but she will let me know soon.  In the meantime I scheduled an
interview, which Clint is setting up for me at the IMC, for Thursday, May 13
at 2:30.  The topic is adoption.  I met this woman who is an adoptee and has
done a lot of research on adoption.  She has a perspective on it that we
don't hear about very often, and that I wanted to explore.  She is
pro-choice and anti-adoption.   That piece is not time-dependent and I'll
try to fit it into the 30 minute discussion time.

Ondine