[Imc-radio] Minutes

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed May 12 10:59:28 CDT 2004

Hi Sandra and all -

I have missed two meetings in my efforts to go out of town for an extended
weekend.  Sorry to leave anyone in the learch.

I can produce for this next Monday if I get content.  So is Ondine's piece
the feature for next week?  Ondine, how long will it be and when can you
get it to me?  I need it by Saturday night at the latest.

I can show you how upload to radio4all at next week's meeting.

Sandra, Station Adjustments are a very cool thing - DeAnn Winn the school
resource officer in Urbana uses them all the time.  Her mobile # is
649-1349.

thanks,
danielle