[Imc-radio] Minutes

O G buffa99 at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 14:16:35 CDT 2004

The piece I did on Cambodia just needs some cleaning up in terms of taking
away the "you knows" and stuff like that. I was going to ask Clint to do
that, if he was available.   The piece is pretty straight-forward and
outside of a little trimming, can be left as is in terms of the flow.  It
will probably trim down to about 24-25 minutes.  It's in the computer right
now.  The intro could be:

In this weeks' IMCRN, reporter Ondine Gross talks to Carol Wagner, author of
Soul Survivors, Stories of Women & Children in Cambodia.  Carol Wagner
coordinates the non-profit organization, Friendship with Cambodia.

Ondine

>From: Danielle Chynoweth <chyn at ojctech.com>
>To: Sandra Ahten <spiritofsandra at hotmail.com>
>CC: radio at ucimc.org
>Subject: Re: [Imc-radio] Minutes
>Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:59:28 -0500 (CDT)
>
>Hi Sandra and all -
>
>I have missed two meetings in my efforts to go out of town for an
extended
>weekend.  Sorry to leave anyone in the learch.
>
>I can produce for this next Monday if I get content.  So is Ondine's
piece
>the feature for next week?  Ondine, how long will it be and when can you
>get it to me?  I need it by Saturday night at the latest.
>
>I can show you how upload to radio4all at next week's meeting.
>
>Sandra, Station Adjustments are a very cool thing - DeAnn Winn the
school
>resource officer in Urbana uses them all the time.  Her mobile # is
>649-1349.
>
>thanks,
>danielle
>
>On Tue, 11 May 2004, Sandra Ahten wrote:
> >
> > Minutes 5/11/04
> >
> > I entertained myself and had a nice pasta salad.
> >
> > I can't figure out how to post to Radio4all. Has anyone else done
this before?

> > I am helping Ondine record an interview with a woman regarding
Cambodia today. Who
> > will take this and produce the news next week?
> >
> > I am interview a woman from Champaign Police Department next week
regarding a new
> > practice in juvenile justice called "Station
Adjustments" (trying to keep the kids

www.spiritofsandra.com