[Imc-radio] david blume audio

Clint Popetz clint at cpopetz.com
Mon May 17 12:30:37 CDT 2004

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 02:42:19PM -0700, David Blume wrote:
> Hi
>
> Did you guys ever upload the audio to a site for the David Blume lecture
> sometime this last year.
>
> If so can I have a link to hear it.

The raw audio from your talk at the IMC was not produced into a
segment for IMC Radio News.  No one who went to the lecture
volunteered to produce the audio, and I had a volunteer who listened
to the full lecture on CD, but he was overwhelmend by the task of
pulling out segments to create a piece that would fit in our time
constraints.

				Sorry,
				-Clint