[Imc-radio] radio meeting

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Tue May 18 11:22:09 CDT 2004

I'm going to continue to be out of the picture wrt imc-radio for a
while. Does anyone else want to be Radio spoke? I feel like I've been
unable to adequately represent the interests of radio group at
steering meetings.

I will continue going to steering meetings no matter what, I just want
to make sure that maybe in addition to me being there someone who goes
to radio group meetings regularly can also be there. Otherwise, please
let me know of anything that you'd like me to bring to steering.