[Imc-radio] next show

O G buffa99 at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 18:01:02 CDT 2004

Hi,

Clint and I worked today.  My interview on adoption is located in the file:

E:\\my documents\Ondine\Robin.edited.wav

Clint, I realized that we didn't burn a CD of the edited version. I usually
give it a final listen.  Is there any way I can get a CD of this to double
check it?  Could anyone burn it for me?  I could pick it up in the IMC
mailbox.

Danielle, thanks for producing this week.  I think this piece runs about 21
minutes.  I give a pretty lengthy introduction, so I think you can say:

"In this week's IMC Radio News, IMC Reporter, Ondine Gross, interviews Robin
Fossum, a person who was adopte, and who presents some radical views on
adoption that we don't often hear."

Ondine