[Imc-radio] minutes 11/2

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 12:51:35 CST 2004

IMC Radio News Minutes

Dave and Sandra attending

Possible topics for future shows (next week)

Protests that happen as a result of the election. And /or general reaction
as a result of the election

Veterans for Peace and others at the IDF on Saturday. Dave will get audio
from that event.

Autism Conference at Uof I on the 4th  (probably not)

(Laura are you doing Sound Bite for this week?)
Since Dave has been the only one at the meetings he wonders if we could have
our meeting at the same time as the IMC Print meeting (5:30 on Thursday).
This is in hopes that we could get some energy and some collaboration… or at
least feedback on story ideas.

Sandra thinks this is a great idea (even though she can’t attend at that
time).