[Imc-radio] produce radio please???

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 15:38:48 CST 2004

Can anyone produce a story for this week. I've just found out that Dave left
town for WAshington DC. If I get in contact with him for a radio
interview.... I will have that.

But I am actually under the weather and can't seem to shake the unending jet
lag / bug that I have... and so can't be up for much more.
IDEAS ---
Do we have an update on DN! on UPTV

Can anyone get audio from the protest / IMC gathering today???

Will anyone attend an event at the IDF this weekend and gather audio?

Easy to do: Write and editorial about your feelings about the electio, where
you think progressives should go-- or ask someone else to?

Cover what it mean to the Green Party in regards to their returns. I
understand they are looking for prectinct persons... what does that mean?

Attend the Prince Myskins concert and get audio from that.

HELP please

Sandra