[Imc-radio] membership fee is in your mailbox (fwd)

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Fri Nov 19 08:30:06 CST 2004

Hey everyone,

David Porreca, one of our members, teaches at Uni and he is interested in
having a kind of how-to workshop for the students there this summer. Below
is his vision and contact info.

I am really interested in working on this, but my focus at the IMC isn't
on creating media, so I am hoping that people from groups who DO do that
would be willing to jump in.

What do you think?

--Faith