[Imc-radio] ROSA cleanup

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 20 16:25:27 CST 2004

Rosa, the computer that we use for audio files, is full. If you have data on
Rosa that you need to stay on Rosa you need to email me with the name of the
file(s). When we purge on December 7th I'll be saving only those that have
been saved. Reply to me... not to the list.

If you have data you want, but it doesn't need to be on Rosa you need to get
a copy of it made by December 7th.

If you can't get to it before December 7th. Please email me and let me know
your situation.

Thanks,

Sandra Ahten
person who wants somebody else to be doing this crap