[Imc-radio] extra airtime available for IMCRN this week

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 19 01:38:47 CDT 2004

This doesn't happen often, and I won't always know ahead of time, but there
is extra broadcast time available this week for IMCRN, should you all want
to use it. This is because the University YMCA Friday Forum recording is
shorter than the 60 minutes reserved for it (from 6PM to 7). IMCRN could run
as long as 36 minutes and still fit comfortably in this Monday's Courier.

I'm able to relay this info to you and provide extra airtime because I now
host the Friday Forum in addition to DN!, FSRN and IMCRN. Whereas before my
shift was 4-6PM, it's now 4-7PM as of this coming Monday.

Whether you all think it's a good policy to vary the show lengths or not is
up to you =8-) (For example, I wouldn't know what the ramifications would be
for Macomb or any other future rebroadcasters of IMCRN). But do feel free to
go as long as 36 minutes total this week for the actual program (not
including any end music). I'll just fill on the fly as necessary, according
to what you provide.