[Imc-radio] Theree If You Need It

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 21 22:23:06 CDT 2004

Hi Radio People,
In the WRFU mailbox at the IMC are two CDs with a number a segments of a
program called  "Voices of Our World" produced by Maryknoll. These days,
it seems like there's plenty of material for the news program. However,
if you need it, VOOW has segments on national and international issues
that might be worth considering. We are collecting these now for
possible use after WRFU goes on the air, since a lot of their stuff is
evergreen, even though it's also often rather timely. They will be
sending us new CDs on a regular basis, so more will be added as they come in

If you want, they're in our mailbox, just let me know if you use any of
it and return it to the WRFU box. I've already cleared it for your use
by the supplier.
Mike Lehman