[Imc-radio] meeting today

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:58:23 CDT 2005

I won't be there for the meeting either. I am taking a tele-seminar on
Tuesday at noon. Story idea: Laura Huth is the marketing person for some new
information book that is coming out about locally grown food / slow food
movment in the CU area. She could be interviewed.

Don't forget we have the left over citizen speak by Tom Mackaman that didn't
fit on this weeks show.

SAndra

See my art at www.spiritofsandra.com