[Imc-radio] FYI.. Monday Courier

dave dugon at ucimc.org
Mon Apr 11 06:34:33 CDT 2005

I have a 12 minute story on Drug Policy Reform and was planning on using
it this week for the IMC Radio NEws.  Is anyone else producing the show?
I can leave Paul plenty of time to do his pitches and still have our
pitches in the show as well as giving room to play all of Free Speech
Radio News.

Are there any other plans?

- dave