[Imc-radio] meeting tomorrow

dave dugon at ucimc.org
Tue Apr 12 14:11:38 CDT 2005

Hi Sarah,

That is totally understandable that you went to the speech instead.
That is what I should have done.  If you recorded any of it, I think
it would be great to use for IMC Radio.  I was hoping to cover his
talks this week.

Did you want to put together a story from his talk?

Hope to hear from you,

- dave