[Imc-radio] radio this week

dave dugon at ucimc.org
Sat Apr 16 15:55:54 CDT 2005

I heard him speak and I agree that it could have been
a lot better.  The slide show was really good but
it seems that Iraqi's are used to not being able to
speak openly about the government.

Could I run a background on the Wal-Mart issue
and follow up next week?

And Is there anyone that is willing to pitch in with
the headlines this week.  There is so much stuff
going on now that its nice out.  What's important
to you??

Yea IMC Radio,

Dave Berliner