[Imc-radio] DAVE!!!& this week

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 22:42:06 CDT 2005

Dave made an awesome piece of radio about the Clinton Nuclear power plant
that played on Free Speech Radio News tonight. It was really really well
done. Big congrats!!!

I'm trying to get Carol Ammons to do a Citizens Speak on the Diversity study
which was rescinded at the County Board meeting this week.

I'm hoping to get an interview with Kim Kranich about the Lynn Sprout
settlement with Carle and other LGBT issues currently in CU.

I can't produce, but I'll try to get these 10 to 15 minutes produced. I know
Sarah had to leave town and I don't think will be doing headlines. Can
anyone do headlines?

Sandra

See my art at www.spiritofsandra.com