[Imc-radio] minutes from 2/8/05

Susan Kim skimtone at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 17:17:35 CST 2005

Present: Sandra, Sarah, Sooz, and Kyle

Props to Sandra for fabulous work on the 2/7/05 show!

Feb 14th show outline:

5 minutes - headlines
12 minutes - Interview with Aaron Ammons for
Forgiveness Weekend (by Dave)
12 minutes - Interview with Dennis Roberts (by Clint)

Feb 21st show ideas:

Interview with Destiny Lopez for the EC campaign's
community meeting (Dave and Sooz)
Piece on hiphop artist Tara Bets and UC hip-hop
(Sarah)
Audio from Safe sex workshop this weekend. (Sarah and
Sooz)

Feb 28th.

Looking for ideas.
Urbana Comprehensive Plan? or
R.U.R.A.L.?

---
Sandra has been in contact with Running Dog at IMCRN
in Carbondale.  He says that he likes having access to
individual radio pieces for possible use on his
program.

We need better archiving of our shows starting from
September on.  Clint or Dave, can you show us the
ropes so we can get that straightened out?

Sandra suggests that the March 8th '04 piece with
Carol Spindell author of "Dancing at Half Time" could
use a rebroadcast.

that's a meeting.

Dave, hope you're feeling better.