[Imc-radio] IMC Orientation

ellen K radicallibrarian at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 21:21:50 CST 2005

Hi,

We are planning an IMC orientation for Saturaday Feb. 26 from 3-5pm
could you please announce this on Radio news for the next two weeks.
Below is a PSA that we've used in the past. Thanks for help promoting
this!

Ellen

Become the media.  Come to a free introduction and orientation to the
Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center, Saturday February 26 from
3:00 to 5:00 PM.  At this orientation you'll learn how you can take
part locally in the global independent media movement.  The
Independent Media Center is a grassroots collective that provides the
tools, training and support for community members to tell their own
stories through media.

The Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center is located at 218 W.
Main St. in Downtown Urbana.  All are invited to their free
introduction and orientation on Saturday February 26  from 3:00 to
5:00pm.  For more information email imc-outreach at ucimc.org or call
344-8820.