[Imc-radio] IMCRN on UPTV

dave berliner daveberliner at mac.com
Thu Feb 17 18:44:17 CST 2005

Just a Reminder:

The IMC Radio News is now broadcast on UPTV every thursday at 7:00 pm.
If anyone wants to help out with the show in anyway, come to a radio
meeting at 12:00 Tuesdays.

Unfortunately, there is a meeting that will take place at 7:00 pm
tonight and the IMC Radio News will be scheduled sometime this weekend.
  I was warned that this is not uncommon with UPTV when I first started
delivering the program to Chris Foster, UPTV Coordinator.

The show just keeps getting better and better; lets not let down now!

Great Job this week Indy media,

Dave Berliner
721 4582