[Imc-radio] Interview w/ Ricky Baldwin

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 17:58:01 CST 2005

This may already be covered by WEFT policy, but we should keep in mind
that any request for equal time from other candidates will probably need
to be honored. I don't know whether or not there needs to be a formal
announcement on the show to this effect. In any case, you might want to
touch bases with those in the know at WEFT, given they went through
these policies thoroughly when Carl E. ran for Congress in 2002.
Mike Lehman