[Imc-radio] Interview w/ Ricky Baldwin

David Berliner daveberliner at mac.com
Thu Jan 6 18:06:03 CST 2005

We may be able to get an extension on the show during for the 19th.
There will be extensive coverage of the initiative to reduce the cost
inmates have to pay to call their families.  I'm referring to the
petition that will be presented at the Jan 20th city council meeting.
I could also interview any opposition candidates that want equal time,
if that's an issue.  Thanks for bringing this to the radio groups
attention.

We'll put this on the agenda for the next radio meeting,

Dave