[Imc-radio] last minute notice - Joint CU Cable & Telecom study session.

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 12 14:17:41 CST 2005

Well, this kind of snuck up on me (I got the date mixed up initially), but
there is a Joint C-U Cable and Telecom study session today at 4PM at the
CHAMPAIGN city council chambers. In this study session, public input is
requested regarding the future of public access cable and I will speak
during public input in favor of reforming public access cable TV into a
separate non-profit entity publicly funded by local communities (not just
Urbana).