[Imc-radio] Excellent IMC radio news

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 31 22:18:02 CST 2005

Hi, all.

I was able to hear all of this week's IMC Radio news and I want to
congratulate everyone for a fine show.  The headlines were varied and
interesting and good summaries of the issues. Sarah's piece on TAG was
informative, inspiring and hopeful.  I wish I could have belonged to a group
like that when I was a teen. Clint's interview with Ricky gave me new
insights into a fellow activist that I respect and admire.

My only suggestion or change is that the lead-in to the produced piece not
repeat the first line of the produced piece. For example, the anchor's intro
of Clint's piece on Ricky was almost identical to Clint's first sentence in
his piece about Ricky. This reputation makes the listener wonder if the
pre-produced pieces were listened too before the anchor narration was
written.

Overall, the entire show as a winner as it was locally timely and relevant
and well written, produced and edited. Bravo!

Thanks,

Kimberlie