[Imc-radio] IMC Radio Shows?

Dave Berliner daveberliner at mac.com
Fri Jul 22 16:17:03 CDT 2005

Hi Duane,

The IMC is in the process of reorganizing and the shows have barely
been able to be produced.
I am sorry about the lack of communication regarding the show's
distribution.  I syndicated this show for last weeks broadcast after
receiving permission from their office in Oakland, CA.
We are hoping for an upsurge in membership participation once our new
space is organized and the students start class again.

http://www.radioproject.org/archive/2005/1505.html

-Dave