[Imc-radio] Job Opportunity, Sat., July 2

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 17 09:26:05 CDT 2005

I was asked to forward this to potentially interested people who might
want to earn some money while helping out one of our new tenants.
Mike Lehman

NOTE: Please reply to joe at ojctech.com if you are interested in this work.

Please help move one of the IMC's anchor tenants into their new home on the
second floor!  OJC Technologies will be moving from their current location
on Main St. in Urbana about a block and a half to the west side and
southeast corner of the IMC's second floor.

OJC is currently determining who will do the move and is interested in
trying to assemble a moving crew of about a dozen strong, energetic movers.
The date of the move is likely to be Saturday, July 2 starting at 9am.  The
pay rate will be $10/hr.  If you are interested in helping out, please
e-mail contact information to joe at ojctech.com.  Thanks!