[Imc-radio] Painting at the PO Saturday and Sunday, June 25-26

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 09:05:25 CDT 2005

The IMC Paint crew needs to finish up the second floor painting project
at the PO building this weekend. Fortunately, nearly all the taping (the
most tedious part of the job!) for the last part of the project is done.
Now we need to slap on a bunch of paint.

Even if you can just give an hour or so out of your weekend, it would
help things along. Just stop by for that long.

If you've never painted before, it's easy, but remember to wear some
funky clothes in case of the occassional drip or splash. Everyone is
welcome and your help is very much appreciated. We have had a nice
turnout the last couple of weekends and had some great conversations
while we've worked.

On Saturday, June 25, we will be starting at 11am and working until mid
to late afternoon (4pm-ish).

On Sunday, June 26, we will be starting at the more merciful hour of
noon and working until late afternoon.

Enter the PO building via the Elm St. entrance and climb the stairs to
the second floor. Go down the hall until you run into where the work is
happening.
Thanks!
Mike Lehman