[Imc-radio] radio mtg today

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:24:06 CST 2005

I'm not going to be at the meeting today. Here is my two cents.

Dave:
Thanks for pulling off the radio show again this week.

I'd like to contribute an interview with Linda Abernathy who is running for
Champaign Township Supervisor. Mostly about what the hell a township
supervisor does / is. I'll produce it to about 12 minutes. I'm interviewing
her on Saturday and can get it done for this week or it can play between now
and when the election is (sometime in April). Let me know if I need it for
this week.

There is a movement called "Community Table" that is about eating locally
grown -- trying to get restaurants to participate and customers to request
it. Chris Evans who is an experience radio producer is going to be interview
Laura Huth about that. Not this week. But put it on the board.

There is a guy named Sam . Who was previously involved in the IMC, but has
taken a break. He wants to possibly produce radio, but his one class each
week is Tuesday's noon. He think is now subscribed to the list (hi sam)--
and was wondering to me if we posted minutes promptly so that he could keep
up with what was going on and throw his two cents in.

Also during the latest IMC orientation there was a gentleman really
interested in radio... and he might show up at the meeting today. He's new
to the area. I can't remember his name.

I"ll call Kyle this morning and remind him of his committment. He forgot
last week and expressed that he was sorry he couldn't be there.

Good luck. Let me know if there is anything you need from me.
SAndra

See my art at www.spiritofsandra.com