[Imc-radio] Re: [Imsahp-users] list admin

Clint Popetz clint at cpopetz.com
Tue Mar 8 13:54:12 CST 2005

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 01:44:51PM -0600, dave berliner wrote:
> Hi IMCstas,
>
> There was some concern expressed at the radio meeting on how to
> encourage people to email story ideas and headlines when everyone needs
> admin approval to post.  I need to learn a little about administering
> the Radio List-serve.  Are there any links that could help me learn
> about administering a groogroo list-serve?  How do I get an admin login
> for the radio list-serve or start a new list?

There are two lists for radio.  One is radio@, which is for
discussions of the radio group, and to which you have to be subscribed
in order to send mail to the members of that list.  One is newsroom@,
which is for people to email stories/headlines, and it allows mail
from anyone without complaining.

With respect to becoming an admin, I've made you a moderator of both
lists, and I'll email you the moderator password separately.

			-Clint