[Imc-radio] Re: radio mtg today

Sam P. sbonutz at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 16:35:21 CST 2005

Hi everyone, my name is "this guy named Sam." I am
available to do some production work to produce
segments from raw audio (for those apprehensive to get
behind a mouse or dont have time) or help in show
production (putting it all together), though the
latter probably not on a weekly basis. I did these two
things a whole bunch last year, so if anyone needs
some burden taken off their hands, give me an email.

Also, I will be recording richard clarke's talk at the
U of I tonight, it should be very interesting. The
sponsor gave me info on the press meeting before the
talk, so if I can get in and eavesdrop/ask a question,
I will do that also.

To whoever is putting this week/next weeks show
together, let me know what lenth you'd prefer this
piece to be. I'm sure I'll have more than enough to do
an entire show (20-25 min) if necessary.

See ya'all later,
Sam