[Imc-radio] Re: radio mtg today

dave berliner daveberliner at mac.com
Sun Mar 13 14:59:17 CST 2005

Sam,

I know this is a lot to ask but one of our stories for this week
somehow disappeared in the process of editing on our computer at the
IMC.  Is there anyway that you could find 10 minutes in the Richard
Clark Speech that you felt was most important?

Sandra has about 10 minutes on City Development.
With headlines it will probably work out around 29 minutes.
What do you say?  Can you put together a story for Monday?

My number is 217 721 4582
Give me a call and let me know,

This would be a big help,

Dave