[Imc-radio] Making Contact show on Wal-mart

ellen K radicallibrarian at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 18:40:05 CST 2005

Hi,

I just did a search of the archives (which haven't been kept up to
date at all) but there are three pieces on WalMart that will be on a
minidisk hanging on the wall. In fact they might be ones that Pauline
did. By the way you can search the archives at
http://www.ucimc.org/library/searcharchive.html

Medium: Minidisk
Event: Wal-Mart Picket
Title: Wal-Mart Picket