[Imc-radio] Re: [Imc-staff] locating radio show

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Apr 25 13:04:27 CDT 2006

Hi Odine,

Try searching the IMC website with the date you created it.  Click

If that doesn't work, I would suggest contacting Clint Popetz to see if he
would know how to locate the file.  He is in the phone book and I think
the above is his e-mail.  I have also cced the radio group and Daniel who
may be able to help you locate the file on the current radio machine.

thanks,
Danielle