[Imc-radio] Re: [Imc] Re: Permaculture Audio email post

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 5 22:33:41 CST 2006

Marcin,
I looked through the MDs I could find this evening. I saw one that said
something like "sustainable development" but nothing that referred to
either David Blume or permaculture.

Unfortunately, people have been digging around in the Radio archives
since I had them stashed safely away in the vault after last summer's
cleanup. This could account for me not finding it or maybe the label
isn't obvious. Sorry, but I don't think we'll be able to help further at
this point.
Mike Lehman